**Back orders during anniversary period, Apr 23rd - May 2nd , products will be shipped out after June 4th.
• Adopt X-pac VX21 blue for main fabric, X-pac VX21 black for side pockets
• Comfortable Two-Track ventilated suspension system
• Shoulder straps connect all the way to the whole back creating a ventilated back panel and providing basic support for frameless mode by a weight saving way.
• 2 vertical and 1 lateral aluminum stays can be inserted to stay in the same piece of back panel adding the stability of the suspension system by a weight saving way. (Users are suggested to re-shape the stays to fit their figure before usage)
• 2 long daisy chains
• Removable sternum strap
• Removable hip belt, with two pockets on the belt
(no pockets for XS waist size due to the length of the belt)
• Three stages compression system (top/side/bottom) (volume adjustable from 20L~51L)
• Bottom seam bound with wide and stiff webbing to reduce water seeping in from lateral seams
• The bottom seam binding make this pack easily stand on the ground
• Add hydration port and inner buckle for hydration bladder
• Torsos size: Small(S): 15”~17” / Regular(R): 17~19" / Large(L): 19”~21" / Extra Large(XL): 21"~24"
• Extra Small (XS): 23”~27” / Small (S): 27”~31" / Medium (M): 31”~35" / Large (L): 35”~39"
For Extra Small (XS) size, there is no pockets on the belt due to the limitation of the belt length.
Accessories in the package:
• Removable hip belt
• Removable Sternum Strap
• Aluminum stays*3
• Bungee loop*2/ String Loop*2
▎2018 New MARL
✔ Adopt X-pac VX21 blue for main fabric
✔ Adopt X-Pac VX21 black for side pockets
✔ Add hydration port and inner buckle for hydration bladder
✔ Three stages compression system (top/side/bottom) (volume adjustable from 20L~51L)
✔ New buckles
Add bottom compression mechanism. Able to adjust backpack volume between 20L- 51L.
Add hydration port and inner buckle for hydration bladder.
Adopt X-Pac VX21 black for side pockets.
--- MARL in VX21 gray is the previous version before 2018 April ---
MARL is a 42 Liter ultralight hiking backpack using high-end material X-Pac VX21 (VX42 for bottom panel). The main compartment is 42L (39L for torso S, and 47L for torso XL) and there are additional 3 mesh pockets on the outside. With the roll top closure, two side compression straps, and one top compression strap, it is easy to adjust the packing volume of MARL to suit all types of trips.
The roll top closure also increases the ability of weatherproofness.
The front big mesh pocket provides an easy access space for storing personal stuff. It is ideal for placing wet gear or raincoats. It would help dry your stuff at the same time keep your main compartment clean. There are two side pockets for water bottles or your maps.
Hip belt pockets in place for small snacks or small camera.
Two Daisy chains are on the front for clipping any gear.
MARL is built with comfortable Two-Track ventilated suspension system. We leverage the height difference of the shoulder straps on the back to increase the ability of ventilation.
This removable sternum strap helps with pack stability and has whistle feature for emergency signaling.
There is one top compression strap. It is possible to fasten a sleeping pad on the top.
MARL is shipped with two bungee loops and two string loops for attaching items such as trekking poles and tripod onto the daisy chain. Refer to this article to get information about how to use the cord kit. How to use cord kit
* More photos of MARL in use.