• Adopt X-Pac VX21 gray fabrics for main body, VX42 black for bottom and VX21 black for side pockets
• YKK water resistant zipper, Roll top closure
• Two-track back frame system, adequately ventilated
• 2 vertical and 1 lateral aluminum stays can be inserted to stay in the same piece of back panel adding the stability of the suspension system by weight saving way. (Users are suggested to re-shape the stays to fit their figure before usage)
• Bottom seam bound with thick webbing, helping the pack to stand and increasing the ability to resist abrasion
• Removable hipbelt and Sternum Strap (with whistle device)
• Three stages compression system (top/side/bottom) makes volume adjustable from 28L~73.5L
• Daisy chains design at front for gear carrying
• Front large zipper pocket with draining hole
• Two small zipper pockets on hipbelt for small stuff
• Shipped with bungee cords which helps you attaching gear
• Hydration port and inner buckle for hydration bladder
• Torsos size: Small (S): 15”~17” / Regular (R): 17~19" / Large (L): 19”~21" / Extra Large (XL): 21"~24"
• Extra Small (XS): 23”~27” / Small (S): 27”~31" / Medium (M): 31”~35" / Large (L): 35”~39"
For Extra Small (XS) size, there is no pockets on the belt due to the limitation of the belt length.
Accessories in the package:
• Removable hipbelt
• Removable Sternum Strap
• Aluminum stays*3
• Long bungee cord*1 / Short bungee cord*2/ String Loop*2
The 73.5L MARBLE hiking backpack features a large carrying capacity with front and side pockets. Gear shows up easily against the X-PAC VX21 fabric. Pockets on both sides of the hip belt give additional storage and quick access to items without taking the pack off. For smaller outings, the light weight, roll-top closure and three stage compression system (Top/Side/Bottom) makes it easy to pack down for day trips.
Shipped with Strings and bungee cords, which helps you attaching gear. Check HERE for guidance of fixing trekking poles. For sleeping pad or other larger gears, it is possible to use top strap or side straps to carry.
MARBLE has three stages compression system (roll top closure/side straps/bottom compression buckles) , and the volume is adjustable between 27.5L~73.5L . Easy to pack down for day trip.
Before compression, MARL can be a pack for trips about one week. After compression, MARL can be adjusted to very small, just like an ordinary day pack.
Hydration port and inner buckle for hydration bladder.
Wide side pocket is able to contain at most three 600ml bottles at a time. There is buckle design on the edge, this makes the pocket adjustable.
Hipbelt pockets in place for small snacks or small camera.
Front large zipper pocket with draining hole. It is ideal to place stuff which needs to be taken frequently. (Ex: Maps, rain coat, head lamps, or snacks.)
MARBLE is built with comfortable Two-Track ventilated suspension system. We leverage the height difference of the shoulder straps on the back to increase the ability of ventilation. The two vertical aluminum stays provide the suspension support and are able to be bent based on individual's figure. For how to bend the stays, please check this LINK.
This removable sternum strap helps with pack stability and has whistle feature for emergency signaling.
MARBLE hiking backpack in field :
--- MARBLE in VX07 white is the version before 2018 April----