Hook and Strap 2020 new version
Two straps (left hook and right hook) in one set. More smoothly while tightening and adjusting the straps. Able to attach all sorts of gears onto the backpack.
• Aluminum alloy hooks with nylon straps
• Left hook and right hook in one set
• Leverage the webbing loops or daisy chain on the backpack to attach sleeping pad or tent on the backpack
• Able to hook webbings with width under 12mm and thickness under 1.3mm
• Straps can be streched to 62cm the longest
Use the strap to tie a Girth Hitch through the daisy chain or webbing loops. Hook your gears on to the backpack.
How to attach gears on to backpack with hook and straps?
1. Use the strap to tie a Girth Hitch through the daisy chain or webbing loops
2. After finishing the left side, do the same to the right side
3. Fix your gear with the hook
4. Pull the straps to fasten the gear