Early Bird offer during 14th Oct~ 2nd Nov, 2021. Orders are estimated to be shipped after 10th Nov, 2021.
(As the order volume is big, orders after 22nd Oct will be shipped after 30th Nov)
Multifunctional, easy to use, and quick access shoulder strap pouch. The main pocket is for water bottles or soft flasks, and two extra front mesh compartments for small stuff.
• Adopts 100D Nylon PC Coating ripstop fabric (water proofness 1500 mmH2O , Hydrolysis and Scrubbing resistant), and stretch mesh.
• Shipped with one molle buckle for quick and simple attachment to the shoulder strap.
• Drawstring opening, able to fasten the bottle cap while hiking
• Two strech mesh compartments at front for small stuff
• Drainage grommet at the bottom
* This accessory pouch is compatible with backpacks whose shoulder straps have webbings less tha 1.5" width on it.
Multifunctional, easy to use, and quick access shoulder strap pouch. The main pocket is for water bottles or soft flasks, and two front mesh compartments for small stuff.
Besides main space for water bottle, there are two more streth mesh pocket for small stuff.
Drainage grommet at the bottom
Drawstring opening, able to fasten the bottle cap while hiking.
One molle buckle on the top and two stablelizer buckles at the back. This mechanism helps with pouch stability while moving fast on the trail.
How to attach a shoulder strap pouch onto your backpack?
Step 1: Release the molle buckle
Step 2: Clip through the webbing on your backpack's strap
Step 3: Attach and wrap the two stablelizer buckles to the shoulder straps.
(Sternum strap is suggested to be set in between the two stablelizer buckles to make it even more stable.)
* This MOLLE buckle fits webbing width no wider than 1.5 inches