SURFACE MESH is a new mesh version of SURFACE. It can be used as either an urban shoulder pack itself or be attached to backpacks as a chest pack. It has an adjustable loop design on the back to connect with the belt of your hiking backpack. This can provide extra stability while using it as a chest bag.
- Adjustable loop mechanism, connect with the belt of most backpacks. When using it as a chest bag, this provides extra stability while moving fast on the trail.
- Adopt X-Pac VX21 as the main fabric, a laminated fabric (200d nylon + black polyester x-ply at 22 + 0.25mil PET film +50d polyester taffeta backing) resulting in outstanding waterproofness and shearing strength for its weight.
- YKK water resistant zipper to enhance the weatherproofness
- Adopt 2.5mm UHMWPE cord ((*UHMWPE, Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) fiber, is used to make strong, lightweight ropes and lines in a wide range of industries, including maritime, offshore, industrial, commercial fishing, yachting and angling. )
- Two mesh pockets outside, easy to see and access personal stuff
- Use the accessory shipped with SURFACE MESH to make SURFACE MESH a chest bag. (Compatible with most backpacks, not only all HANCHOR backpacks.)
Accessories in the package:
• accessory buckles*2
More details please refer to SURFACE in use:
PCT Trail (Pacific Crest Trail) / Taiwan
The Lighter and smaller version: SURFACE MINI