MONSOON Trail Running Hydration Vest Pack belongs to HANCHOR Speed Series, adopting breathable mesh fabrics for the vest system. MONSOON helps you move fast on the trail comfortably and stably. With it's roll-top closure, the capacity of MONSOON could be adjusted between 8-12L. It is suitable for speed hiking, trail running, short traninig trips or summit trips.
• Breathable mesh fabrics for ventilated vest
• light weight weatherproof fabrics for the main compartment
• Three stages elastic sternum strings for quick and adaptive fit
• Big rear mesh pocket
• Shoulder strap pockets for soft flasks/ main compartment for water bladder
• Shoulder strap and under arm pockets for small items
• Bottom open pocket for trekking poles and wind/rain coat
• Roll top closure, adjustable capacity between 8-12L
• Drawcord bungee loops for attaching trekking poles
Accessories in the package:
• Small alloy carabiner*1 piece (clipping water bladder)
The circumference of lower ribs around 26"~31"
The circumference of lower ribs around 31"~37"
MONSOON Trail Running Hydration Vest Pack belongs to HANCHOR Speed Series, adopting breathable mesh fabric for the vest system. MONSOON helps you moving fast on the trail feeling light and stable on your back and won’t bounce when running. It is suitable for speed hiking, trail running, short traninig trips or summit trips.
With it's roll-top closure, the capacity of MONSOON could be adjusted between 8-12L. This feature allows MONSOON to contain sufficient supply for diffrent kind of trips.
Roll-top closure and side webbings could be used as compression system, which make MONSSON easy to pack and fit.
MONSOON equips three stages elastic sternum strings for quick and adaptive fitting.
* Please refer to above photo for how to hook the elastic sternum strings without stucking the cordlocks.
Sufficient pockets for better organization. Shoulder strap pockets for soft flasks, cell phone, etc. Additional under arm pockets for small stuff, and bottom open pocket for trekking pole or rain coat.
Shoulder strap pockets for soft flasks. Easy for water supply. Could also leverage the elastic cord to fasten the bottle cap.
Under arm pockets are suitable for personal stuff which you least need while running. For example, keys, money, head lamp and etc.
Webbing loops on the top to help access inner stuff.
Bottom open pocket for trekking pole, rain coat, or even water bottles.
Main independent compartment for water bladder and hydration port for water tube. Keep you hydrated during your entire adventure.
How to attach your trekking poles onto the shoulder strap of MONSOON?
1. Fold your trekking pole and fix one side with bottom elastic cord
2. Fasten the upper side of the trekking pole with elastic loops
How to attach your trekking poles onto the bottom open pocket of MONSOON?
1. Fold your trekking pole and place it in the bottom open pocket (skip this step for faster attachment)
2. Fasten one side of the trekking pole with bottom elastic cords, and repeat for the other side.
MONSOON in field :