CYCLONE Fastpacking Hydration Vest Pack is a blend of ultralight backpacking and trail running packs. Adopting breathable mesh fabrics for the two-track minimus vest packing system. The roll-top closure and the compression strings makes it possible to adjust the volume between 11-23L. CYCLONE helps you move quickly while still being self-sufficient. It is a perfect pack for summit trips, day hikes, and even overnight fastpacking trips.
• Weatherproof construction for the main compartment
• Two-track minimus vest carry system
• Three stages of elastic sternum strings for a quick and adaptive fit
• Rear stretch-mesh pocket/ side pocket go through left to right
• Shoulder strap pockets for soft flasks/ quick access pockets
• Independent compartment for a water bladder and hydration port for a water tube
• Hidden elastic mesh bottle pocket at the bottom
• Roll Top Closure/ side compression strings
• Able to attach trekking poles to the shoulder strap
Accessories in the package:
• Small alloy carabiner*1 piece (clipping water bladder)
• Removable webbing hipbelt (one inch wide)
A vest-style hydration pack
Better fit, more stable while moving quickly, and a totally different packing experience from traditional backpacks.
CYCLONE is designed to fulfill people who move quickly over varied terrain. Adopting a two-track minimus vest frame system provides a well-suited option for day hikes, fastpacking, trail running, and summit trips.
Two-track minimus vest carry system adopts breathable mesh materials. CYCLONE equips three stages of elastic sternum strings for quick and adaptive fitting.
* Please refer to the above photo for how to hook the elastic sternum strings without stucking the cordlocks.
Roll-top closure makes the main compartment more weatherproof. It is also possible to adjust the capacity between 11~23L. Sufficient space for most day hikes and overnight of fastpacking trips.
Besides the rear stretch-mesh pocket, the side pocket go all the way from left to right to help you organize personal belongings. Besides storing the water bottles at both sides, the space between left and right is ideal for storing small items like a headlamp, a knife, or a water filter which requires quick-access when needed.
Hidden elastic mesh bottle pocket at the bottom is ideal to hold a 600cc coke bottle or other stuff such as rain wear.
Sufficient pockets for better organization. Shoulder strap pockets for small stuff, soft flasks, cell phone, etc.
Leverage the bungee cords on the vest to attach your trekking poles to the shoulder strap. You could adjust it according to different trips or terrain.
How to attach your trekking poles onto the shoulder strap
1. Fold your trekking pole and fix one side with the bottom elastic cord
2. Fasten the upper side of the trekking pole with elastic loops
Main independent compartment for a water bladder and hydration port for a water tube. Keep you hydrated during your entire adventure.