TUFFY is a special edition of TUFF with a large pleated front fabric pocket and equips mesh at the bottom for water draining. Adopting X-pac fabric as the main fabric for color combination, designed especially for a day hike. With its lightweight construction, weatherproof stitching technique, and adjustable 17~25 L volume, TUFFY can be your best partner for all sorts of hiking routes.
• Main fabric- X-Pac (VX07 for white, other colors VX21)
- A laminated fabric with outstanding waterproofness and shearing strength for its weight
• Weatherproof closure:
- Roll-top closure
• Weatherproof stitching/construction technique to prevent rain from leaking in:
- The main vertical seam is bounded with grosgrain on the outside.
- Topstitched French seam is used for the roll-top collar panel.
- Outer Lateral seam binding is folded downward
- Inner Lateral seam binding is folded upward
• Adjustable volume with roll-top closure according to the gear loading
• Ventilated Two-Track Lite back panel
• Front and Side fabric pockets with mesh at the bottom for water draining
• Big Inner Pocket for personal stuff or hydration bladder
• Shipped with bungee loops and string loops for attaching items such as trekking poles.
• Hydration port. Buckles for clipping hydration bladder
• Modular design with optional attachments to fulfill your needs.
- Laptop case (holds one laptop up to 15") / Multifunctional Organizer
Accessories in the package
• Removable Pad frame
• Removable Sternum strap
• Removable webbing hipbelt (one inch wide)
• Long bungee cord in 4 yards *1 PCS
• Double-hole cord locks * 5 PCS plus cord hook* 1 PCS
• Bungee Loops*2+ String Loops *2
TUFFY is a special edition of TUFF with a large pleated front fabric pocket and equips mesh at the bottom for water draining. Available in two color options: black-green and brown-white.
Also shipped with color long bungee cord and buckles to set the bungee cord for your needs.
Front and side mesh pockets change to pleated fabric pockets with mesh at the bottom allowing water draining.
For other details please refer to the TUFF pack.
TUFF is designed especially for a day hike. With its lightweight construction, weatherproof stitching technique, and adjustable 17~25 L volume, TUFF can be your best partner for all sorts of hiking trips.
You may easily adjust the volume with roll-top closure according to the gear loading. Extend your volume to the maximum load while setting off. Compress it to an adequate size while returning back from your hiking trip.
The front big pocket provides an easy access space for storing personal stuff. It is ideal for placing wet gear or raincoats. It would help dry your stuff and at the same time keep your main compartment clean.
Two side pockets for water bottles or any snacks for the trip.
TUFF equips with hydration buckles and a hydration port. It is convenient for people who use a hydration bladder.
TUFF is shipped with bungee loops and string loops for attaching items such as trekking poles, tripods, or other gear. Refer to this article to get information about how to use the cord kit. How to use cord kit
Comfortable Two-Track ventilated suspension system with removable pad frame. You may also leverage the back pad as a picnic pad.
This removable sternum strap helps with pack stability and has a whistle feature for emergency signaling.
Shipped with a one-inch webbing hipbelt. Distribute partial weight from shoulders to waist.
Weatherproof stitching/construction technique to prevent rain from leaking in.
TUFF Day pack in the field: