CINDER packable daypack is a lightweight backpack designed for summit trip or all kinds of day trips. CINDER equips with two-track minimus ventilated back panel and front/ side mesh pockets. It is possible to pack down CINDER into its front mesh pocket and this makes it more flexible to fit any trips.
• Adopt 100D Nylon PC Coating ripstop fabric (waterproofness 1500 mmH2O , Hydrolysis and Scrubbing resistant)
• Foldable to its front mesh pocket
• Front and side mesh pockets
• Front zipper pocket for small stuff
• A large pleated pocket in the main compartment
• Hydration port . Buckle for clipping hydration bladder
• Two inner webbing loops which is possible to attach TALC pocket
• 4 webbing loops around the pack, able to attach gear onto CINDER
Accessories in the package:
Ultralight sternum string
CINDER is a lightweight packable pack which is 18 liter volume and equips many pockets around for organizing small stuff. It is ideal for summit or day trips.
CINDER is able to be packed down into its front mesh pocket. This feature makes CINDER easy to fit in any travel backpack/luggage and can be used as a travel daypack. It could also fit in a hiking backpack and be used as a summit pack.
Front zipper pocket can be used to store small stuff. Adopt water resistant zippers for appearance.
Front mesh pockets can be used to put rain coat, maps and other gear.
Two side mesh pockets for water bottles.
There is a large pleated pocket in the main compartment which can be used to store hydration bladder. CINDER also has hydration port and inner buckles for hydration bladder.
With Two-Track minimus Ventilated back panel, CINDER has a light frame to support packing up.
4 webbing loops around the pack, able to attach gear onto CINDER
CINDER In Field :