GARNET CORDURA, a crossover utility day pack, adopting abrasion resistant, waterproof, 500D CORDURA for Main fabric. Together with unique stitching/construction technique, roll top closure design, and YKK water resistant zippers, GARNET CORDURA is able to deal with sudden weather changing. Combining features for urban and outdoor, yet keeping it light weight, GARNET CORDURA is an all-around backpack fitting your city life and outdoor trips providing comfortable carrying experience for everyday!
• Main fabric is with PC coating for army usage (water proofness 5000mmH2O , Hydrolysis and Scrubbing resistant)
• Weatherproof closure:
- Roll top closure
- waterproof zipper with cover piece
• Weatherproof stitching/construction technique to prevent rain from leaking in:
- The main vertical seam is bounded with grosgrain on the outside.
- Topstitched French seam is used for the roll top collar panel.
- Outer Lateral seam binding is folded downward
- Inner Lateral seam binding is folded upward
- The bottom seam is bounded with thick webbing from outside.
• Adjustable volume with roll top closure according to the gear loading
• Ventilated Two-Track Lite back panel
• Removable back pad.
• Side long zipper for easy access your stuff in the pack
• Water bottle pocket and hide-away side pocket
• Front big zipper pocket with two inner organizer pockets
• Shipped with bungee loops and string loops for attaching items such as trekking poles.
• Thick webbing bottom seam binding makes this pack easily stand on the ground.
• Hydration port . Buckles for clipping hydration bladder
• Modular design with optional attachments to fulfill your needs. - Laptop case (holds one laptop up to 15") / Multifunctional Organizer
Accessories in the package
• Removable Pad frame
• Removable Sternum strap
• Removable webbing hipbelt (one inch wide)
• Bungee Loops*2+ String Loops *2
GARNET is a crossover utility backpack, available in three kinds of materials: CORDURA 500D , LS42, and XPAC VX21. GARNET features ventilated Two-Track Lite frame, roll top closure, and weatherproof construction. It is an all-around pack which can fit your city life or outdoor trips.
Roll top closure not only enhance the weatherproofness but also make it easy to adjust the volume of the backpack.
GARNET equips a long side zipper, which allows easy access for the stuff in the main compartment. Hide-away pocket on indie zipper is good for holding small accessories at the same time stop the rain leaking into the main compartment.
Water bottle pocket on the other side. Asymmetric design.
YKK water resistant zippers plus zipper cover piece at front form a double protection from the rain.
Three internal organizer pockets in the front pocket are convenient to help you further organize things.
Buckles for clipping hydration bladder.
Leveraging the side zipper to make a hydration port on the top.
Shipped with two bungee loops and two string loops for attaching additional items onto GARNET, such as trekking poles or tripods.
Comfortable Two-Track ventilated suspension system with removable pad frame. Adopt VX42 and thick seam binding at bottom part.
This removable sternum strap helps with pack stability. It has whistle feature for emergency signaling.
Shipped with a one-inch webbing hipbelt.
With unique construction/ stitching technique, roll top closure design, and YKK water resistant zippers, GARNET is able to deal with changing weather condition.